Hi,

I have made custom Component and trying to access it from XSP file. It seems
that it passes OK all main steps of
composition/configuration/initialization, but somehow at the end I getting
the next exception:

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not access
the Component
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(Unkno
wn Source) <-- Why ? It seems that it found it ?
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.xsp.messages_xsp.generate(messages_xsp.java:278)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
tor.java:175)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEv
entPipeline.java:214)

thats the way how I look for it in XSP file:

com.gwvas.manager.Manager myComponent = (com.gwvas.manager.Manager)
manager.lookup("com.gwvas.manager.Manager");

thats the way how I defined it in cocoon.xconf

<component role="com.gwvas.manager.Manager"
class="com.gwvas.manager.DBCoreManager">
        <dbpool>documents</dbpool>
</component>

Component itself is attached to this email... Any ideas?

Thanks,
alex

DBCoreManager.java