Hi all ..
        .. sorry .. today I'm flooding this mailing list :))

        I would like to know if there is a way to make something if a given file
exists.

        Actually i'm doing a lot of content aggregations, and i'm searching a way
to aggregate a document only if the given document is there. I've tried to
put it on a different pipe, then aggregate it with
"cocoon:/thepipe/etc../etc..", but if the generator of the subpipe doesn't
find the document it drops both the subpipe and the aggregation.

        Thanks, and ciao ..

        Simone