Hello.

      Some time ago I've read letters on cocoon-dev about actions
      generated by xsp. There are still in Cocoon2.1 action.xsl and
      ServerPagesAction.java, but I can't find any examples.

      I'm affraid it was removed from Cocoon, because there was a
      discussion about it on cocoon-dev. Something about clear
      solution MVC (and/or) "Why does Action extend ThreadSafe ?".

      What is current status actions generated by xsp.

      Where can I find any example, action generated by xsp?

      I'm questionig you because I have to write action, using database
      (esql) and I don't want to write it in plain java but in xsp.

--
Best regards,
 Krzysztof                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]