I did ... and now I get this error: (sorry, I don't like to ask to much ...
but I can't find a good document about it)

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in Handler:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not set up
Component for hint: org\apache\cocoon\www\unveil\sitemap_xmap
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.throwEventualException(Handler.java:244)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.regenerate(Handler.java:155)

If I comment the line
<map:selectors default="browser">
                        <map:selector name="parameter"
factory="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ParameterSelectorFactory"/>
                </map:selectors>

I get another error message (the old one):
(/cocoon/unveil/process-unveil) Thread-13/sitemap_xmap: Sitemap
 org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: UnnamedSelector:
 ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint: parameter

so, I have a problem with <map:selector name="parameter"
factory="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ParameterSelectorFactory"/>

I search into cocoon.jar ... and the class file is on it! ... so ...

What's wrong ??? :-(

Thanks!
Eduardo.