Hi Christopher,

now it works...

...after i restarted tomcat and apache and then my server :-] it works...i
dont know why...

on the same day i got the errormessage that the code cannot be compiled and
since that errormessage nothing worked anymore...because of this i restarted
everything...mybe there is a context between both events...???....
sorry for the "excitement" i produced with my question...

cu,
christian

Am Freitag, 26. Oktober 2001 16:49 schrieben Sie: