Hi

when I have an index.html page instead of the name I specify in
sitemap.xmap:

<map:match pattern="junitframes.html">
   <map:generate src="docs/samples/junit/junit.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/junit/junit-frames.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
 !!   <map:redirect-to uri="docs/samples/junit/index.html"/> !!
   </map:match>

is that correct? I want to show the index.html page (there are a couple of
html generated).
log file is ok, but there is only a blank page in the browser. When I create
the same stuff without cocoon the initial page is "index.html"

Erik Stunkat
QA
POET Software
Hamburg, Germany
+49(0)40 60990-303
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I have docbook dtd xml 4.1.2 with N. Walshs stylesheets and I´m able to
get
> html output with the xsl stylesheets for plain html. It seems to work with
> fo to produce pdfs (no errors in log) but the browser shows nothing, empty
> page.

Your problem is probably called 'microsoft'.

1. Try with Netscape/Opera
or
2. Have an URL ending with .pdf

--
Sébastien Koechlin - IVision - [EMAIL PROTECTED]