On Tuesday 13 November 2001 02:53 pm, you wrote:
> having code within your XSP page that reads XML from some external source
> (outside the page) and outputting it
>

> Seems to me like that type of code is best done as a separate generator of
> its own.
>
> Others agree?  disagree?

I agree. I only use XSP for instances where I want to use logicsheets.
Otherwise I use the file generator if I want to sent a plain XML document
that is on disk.

For data from other sources, I've been moving towards making java objects
that are XMLizable, and having a generator that just calls .toSAX on them.
-pete

--
peter royal -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]