Hi everybody

Just as depressed I was yesterday, just as happy am I today :)

Everything works just fine now. I pass C2 a DOM node, I have been doing this
for some time now but I passed C2 subclass of the DOM node, not the node
directly. C2 would have this!? So now I just cast it to an node before it
even reaches C2 (should have tried this a long time ago, but I was so
frustrated I could't think anymore). This way I dont have to make a
Generator :)

Even thoug my mail (you know the one) was a bit frustrated, it gave a lot of
response that I learned from - didn't expect that :)

Bottom line, you guys have been greath (as I also said in "the mail"), so
I'm sending you all a e-cake. Ok it's a bit colorless, but hey, you get to
deside the flawor :)

       _0__0_
      /      \
     |+ + + + |