Interesting - I've been running c2 on NT and UNIX - it seems much better
behaved under UNIX - I still fail to understand the CPU usage when it's
idle (100% if allowed on NT! and 2.6% on UNIX, but why, it's not doing
anything).

dunno the answer. Maybe should be posted to the 'dev' mail list.

Regards,

Anthony Aldridge
Lead Application developer

Managed Intranet Hosting
CSC
JPMorganChase
Personal GDP: 325-8338
MIH Hotline: 876-1300

"Robert J. Lebowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 14/11/2001 02:40:56

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]