Also, is it just me or is the flow control in sitemaps really weak?

You have 1 option for flow control:  returning a Map from an action.  Flow control is
decided on whether the map returned from the action is null.  If it's null then the
code within is skipped; if it's not null then it's executed.

Seems very limiting to me though.  What if you want to return data back to the sitemap
regardless (e.g., success message if success; error message if error)?  You can't.  If
you return a message for both success and failure, then the ability to do flow control
is lost.

The basic problem is that the Map returned from the action is the only way to return
data to the sitemap.  But using it for flow control too really makes things difficult.

What if you want more fine-grained flow control?  (e.g., if x do a; if y do b; if z do
c).  Doesn't seem to be any way to do it.

Agree/disagree?

DR