Hi everybody,

We see a lot of you are working with logicsheet. We alse are itching for a go, but are not succeeding at all. It's true we're newbies in the Cocoon world, but are resolving a lot of things and hope to be able using logicsheet soon. The problem is that we can't find any example at all of:

1. how to modifiy the cocoon.xconf file in order to insert our own built-in logicsheet
2. a complete working example of an xml, its xsl-logicsheet and xsl stylesheet file

If any of you could inform us about where to get information or documentation on how to do this, please help us.

thank you