At 12:17 AM 11/15/01 +0100, you wrote:
>On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
>
> > Also, is it just me or is the flow control in sitemaps really weak?
>
>Yes, this has been recognized and discussion about it are still going on
>on the dev list. If you're interested have a look there and help us out.
>
>Giacomo

Thanks for the info.

Not going to have time to join the dev list, unfortunately.

Off the top of my head I guess my suggestion would be that maybe you can copy some of
the functionality that xsl has (e.g., xsl:variable, xsl:if, etc.).  In fact you
already have - map:select is pretty much the same as xsl:choose.

Why re-invent the wheel, right?  :-)

DR