From: Andrew C. Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 „~„€„‘„q„‚„‘ 2001 „s. 9:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: POI project needs help - serializing XML as Excel XLS

Hi everyone,

Excuse me if this is a bit off topic, the website left me to believe
not.

I'm working along with some other folks on a Cocoon 2 Serializer for
serializing XML to Excel XLS files.  Once the project is further along
we hope to donate it to cocoon.  We've gotten quite a bit done (ported
OLE 2 Compound Document Format to Java, now can Read/write/modify basic
XLS files), but I need a bit of help.  I'm working on adding formula
support to the API, but I'm in need of some sample files.  Excel has a
very strange low level format for storing formulas and I want to make
sure I get it right.

If you have XLS samples utilizing formulas (especially complex ones)
that you'd be willing to share please contact me via sourceforge at
http://sourceforge.net/users/acoliver2/ or at
acolivernospam at nc dot rr dot com (remove the nospam).

Thanks,

Andrew C. Oliver

--
www.superlinksoftware.com