As the designers of Cocoon decided not to support the xsl:text attribute
disable-output-escaping I have a small problem to solve.

My XSLT stylesheet contains lines such as the following:
<SPAN STYLE="color:blue"><xsl:text
disable-output-escaping="no">&lt;/</xsl:text></SPAN>
I am looking to pass through the &lt; entity so that the browser looking
at the
html will display the symbol < and not interpret it as a tag marker. In
other
words I want output like:
<SPAN style="color:blue">&lt;/</SPAN>
and not
<SPAN style="color:blue"></</SPAN>
that Cocoon is giving me.
Is there any way of solving this problem?
David Allen

Working to improve the efficiency of News exchange.
Visit our Web Site at  http://www.iptc.org