Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your quick response!

Actually, I have no problem with the language grouping of strings. However,
for large sites, the message file can tend to grow quite large even for only
one language. This will tend to make handling unpractical, for example
checking uniqueness of all keys.

>       Other than that, we'd probably need to look at some code
> changes, I'm
>       open to suggestions ? :-)

Ok, I'll try a quick suggestion: How about the ability to override the
catalog's name and location at transformation time? Something that would
look more like the old sitemap entry:

<map:transform type="i18n">
        <map:parameter name="catalogue-name" value="{../1}_sectionmenu_dict.xml"/>
<map:parameter name="catalogue-location"
value="other_translations"/></map:transform>

The catalogue-location parameter is there only for the sake of consequence,
catalogue-name is the parameter that would be useful to change in the
pipeline.

Cheers,

Gustav