From: Tanzila Mohammad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 6. desember 2001 15:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Installing Coccon 2

Thanks,

I now unfortunately have this error:

Server.run/init: java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error:
C:\tomcat\webap
ps\cocoon\WEB-INF\db\cocoondb.backup
java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error:
C:\tomcat\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF
\db\cocoondb.backup
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Trace.java:180)
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Trace.java:144)
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.error(Trace.java:205)
        at org.hsqldb.Log.restoreBackup(Log.java:731)
        at org.hsqldb.Log.open(Log.java:212)
        at org.hsqldb.Database.<init>(Database.java:96)
        at org.hsqldb.Server.run(Server.java:137)
        at org.hsqldb.Server.main(Server.java:78)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.hsqldb.ServerImpl.run(ServerImpl.java:10
1)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Regards.

Tanz