Hi,

I'm trying to store elements of data in my sessions
that has been extracted from a table with ESQL or
created/manipulated with xsp.

We successfully use some actions to write data to
sessions, and the session is successfully maintained
throughout the movement between pages, but what I dont
understand is the following wont work.

<session:set-attribute
name="s-cycle">25</session:set-attribute>

If I set these tags, I can "pull" the value of
"s-cycle" out of the session later in my xsp page, but
when I move to the next page (url), in the same
session, nothing is shown in the cocoon.log under the
SESSION heading (other oblects are there that have
been stored by previous "actions").

I don't understand why my object s-cycle is not
available to me in the session??

Anybody got any ideas?? I could really do with a HOWTO
on sessions & requests and accessing objects from both
in the sitemap.

Thanks .....

=====
http://greetings.yahoo.com