Hi,

I've almost finished a rather big project using cocoon2. Now that
cocoon2 is final and I'm using tomcat 4, performance is already great.
But, since the web site will probably serve a 1000+ users, it oughta be
even faster. Actually, the site is currently manually updated, and we
had the mission of making it database generated. So it already has a
steady user base, and we can't affort to deceive them.

I'm using J2EE in a huge logicsheet. A setup() method is used defined in
the logicsheet that gets into every _xsp.java generated source file.
That method looks up a façade j2ee service that provides a bulk of
methods to get the data we need in the form of java objects.

Now, I've read somewhere that a hasChanged() method existed for xsp.
This is what I need, but I'd like to know more about this. Now could
someone tell me where to find the docs about this method ?

I've also read about the notion of "change points", i.e. the different
factors that intervene in the evaluation of wether or not a page needs
re-generation: parameters, browser, database update,... Somebody know
where this is documented ?

Thanks in advance,

Aurélien