What they're referring to in the FAQ is that, by default, all URL's contain "cocoon"
in them, since usually cocoon resides in a "cocoon" sub-dir under, say, Tomcat.  They
provide directions how to take "cocoon" out of the URL.

I'm not sure what you're asking though.  What part of the URL are you trying to hide?
You probably already know that the URL request parameters (e.g.,
index.html?parm1=a&parm2=b) can be hidden by using method=POST, so I assume you're not
asking about this.

If you can provide more details about what you're trying to hide, perhaps I can help.

DR