Hey Cocooner's ,-)

We want to use an input field for international character and post the
value of this field in the next page with method post.
We get the value as parameter with xsp:logic get.Parameter etc.  But it
works only with UTF-8.

Hm.

        1.)     the problem is, that cocoon write in the generated HTML
Files                   "encoding=UTF-8".

        2.)     or, it is an HTML Code Problem ??

Please Help!

Greetings
Seb & Henne

PS: Dev.System=WinXP,Cocoon2.01b,Tomcat3.2.3