From: Kukkapalli PraveenKumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 11:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How can I access XML Native database using cocoon

Hi all,
   I'm new to cocoon and this mailing list as well. I read that Cocoon is
supporting Native Databases and downloaded the Cocoon and installed in my
machine but I didn't get any Info. from the site that how to access native
database.
I'm using dbXML(Xindice).My frontend is XML and using DOM.I've to go to so
many pages and fill some forms, all the information I've given is stored as
DOM and whenever I submit that should submit to the database. Does it
supports.Please let me know..
Best wishes
Praveen