Note:  This response contains C2 terminology (e.g., "transformer", "serializer").
You'll have to convert to C1 terminology yourself.

Some options:

1) Insert a log transformer after the XSP page.  That will output the SAX events from
the XSP page to a log file.

2) Instead of running the XSLT, modify your site to serialize the output right after
the XSP file.  Either:
         * set the output for download (set a request header of:  Content-disposition:
attachment; filename="..."), or
         * declare a new serializer that uses the XMLSerializer, but with mime type
"text/plain", or
         * just output as regular XML, and use Microsoft IE to view the doc.  It
supports XML display.

DR