To complement the Cocoon framework and to give the customer access to the
site navigation and the content of his pages, I would like to add an
on-line XML editor to a Cocoon project.
I want to present the content of the XML file in a HTML form, so that the
owner of the site can modify, add or delete the actual textual
content.  XML validation must be done on the server, but will hardly be
necessary since the structure of the XML file is managed by the editor.

Has anybody any idea if there are any tools to achieve this?  Preferably in
open source.

Thanks,
Bert