From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 December 2001 11:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Dummy proof XML on-line editing

That's an option I considered too.  But as Mauricio already knows it's notu
 sable on my project since the editing will be done by a lot of people onv
 ery different places.  that's why I'm going the browser way.
Bert
At 08:37 20/12/2001 -0200, you wrote:
>A different approach i'm working with, is XML editing with a application
>using the WebDAV interface to edit the database that have the xml
>contents... With this, i think i get the power of an application, that
>hasn't the limits a web-form has...
>
>Tomas Espeleta wrote:
> >
> > > To complement the Cocoon framework and to give the customer access to
the
> > > site navigation and the content of his pages, I would like to add an
> > > on-line XML editor to a Cocoon project.
> > > I want to present the content of the XML file in a HTML form, so that
the
> > > owner of the site can modify, add or delete the actual textual
> > > content.  XML validation must be done on the server, but will hardly
be
> > > necessary since the structure of the XML file is managed by the
editor.

> > > Has anybody any idea if there are any tools to achieve this?
Preferably
> > in
> > > open source.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Bert
> >
> > I'm actually using JTidy (http://lempinen.net/sami/jtidy/), converting>
  input
> > from form to XML fragment, and putting it into a DB...
> > I'm interested on differents approachs...
> > ;-)
> >
> > - Tomas

> > For additional commands, e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>--
>Mauricio Souza Lima
>Rational Consulting
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Rua Helena, 140 / cj. 82
>São Paulo - SP - Brazil
>Fone / Direct: +55 11 3842-7138

>For additional commands, e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Project Management Group.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Further information on Project Management Group
can be found at http://www.pmg.ie