I recently got Tomcat and Cocoon 2 running on Mac OS X.  Everything
works fine except for the images that are created using the
SVGSerializer.  The text in the images come out has boxes.  I can change
typefaces in the svg file and the boxes come out in different sizes, but
still no text.  Does anyone have any theories about this or work
around's?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Ben  8o)