Hi,

I'm fairly green to working with Cocoon, but have scoured through some
have found no answer to this question (note: the mailing list refers to
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html at the bottom of every message, but
the URL gets a 404 error).

To cut to the chase, I would like to have my XML files transformed to HTML
using the embedded <?xml-stylesheet?> tag instead of defining the XSL file
in the sitemap file.  Is there a way to do this?  If not, is there a quick
way I can allow a number of different developers working in different
directories to switch the stylesheets they are using without changing things
in the sitemap file?

Thanks, season greetings to all,

Chris
--