My code receives data from external data sources. I get this data with the
URLConnection class, everything works fine in Tomcat 1.3.1. I can Post the
parameters and receive the results of the external cgi. I have a servlet
which makes it (probed).

.... but (always there is a but :) ) I have problems integrating this
servlet into the cocoon pipeline, (both cocoon and tomcat runs in the same
machine, of course). it fails in the <generate ..> step, and I get a
IOException message.
I can connect to the Internet with or without a proxy (we are still
migrating to dsl).
Can any of you help me ?.
thank in advance, and merry chrismas for all of us, cocoon bunch

Lucas Pons Bayarri
Etra I+D
Valencia, Spain
+34 96 330 40 82