I have an XML database, not related to Cocoon, that performs inserts,
updates, or deletes by POSTing and XML document to a virtual URL.  With
Cocoon I need to have an HTML form collect info.  I need to create a
small, well-formed XML string (or document) and then POST it to the
database via http with a Content-type of text/xml.

I know how to collect data from the form and create the XML content.
How do I get it to my database after that?

Thanks for any help,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]