We provide Cocoon 1.8 hosting, and can provide Cocoon 2 hosting if required.

I've emailed this list requesting we are added to the page at:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/hosting.html

but so far noone has heard me. (would be much better to be able to
email one person that's responsible for updating this page...)

We are:

Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au/

There is a hosting request form on our website.

Let me know if you have any specific questions, but we're mostly a
FreeBSD, Apache, and MacOS hosting facility.

Cheers

Jesse

At 4:04 PM -0800 4/1/02, Scott W. Hill wrote:
>I've been using Capital Internet <http://www.capital-internet.net>,
>and they were helpful in setting up C2 on my hosting account.
>
>--Scott
>
>On Friday, January 4, 2002, at 04:41  AM, Sharat Koya wrote:
>
>>That list hasn't changed in a while and in particular since c2's
>>release. Just wondering if there was anything out that anyone has heard
>>of.

       Jesse Reynolds - Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au
                                                  jesse (at) va.com.au