Sounds good to me - free and cross platform has to be the way to go. Could
be a Java Application as opposed to a web browser based app though.
Probably more efficient.

I'd be happy to get involved.

Regards,

Anthony Aldridge
Lead Application developer

Managed Intranet Hosting
CSC
JPMorganChase
Personal GDP: 325-8338
MIH Hotline: 876-1300

Chris Perrin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/01/2002 15:25:08

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]