Hi,
  I have downloaded Cocoon 2.0 and want to use it with Tomcat servlet
engine.I came to know that we have to build the Cocoon.war file from the
install document. I am using JDK 1.3. I am unable to build the cocoon.war
file as when I type
    D:\Coccon\cocoon2.0> .\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes
-Dinstall.war=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps webapp

   I am getting the error as :

  The name specified is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
org/apache/tools/ant/ Main

  Can any one help me to resolve this problem.....

   Thanks in advance.....

regards
Malathi