I have been trying to chase down leads for content management,
both in the general web site sense and in the Apache Cocoon2 context.

 Most of these products look to me like simple authoring packages,
rather than complete content management. Am I unreasonable to
expect more management functions? Seems to me that management
should let you dynamically modify the site without taking it
down.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author of Soap Programming with Java - Sybex; ISBN: 0782129285