Hi

Is there a way to determine browser information from http header in Cocoon?
Basically what I am after is something to determine if the client browser
has the necessary plug-in installed or mime-type handling capability to
determine what sort of pipelines I should use in order to serve the page. In
fact, I am not sure if the header will contain such information but ...

If Cocoon has the ability to do this, at which stage should I do it? Should
it be done in a XSP or thing like Action?

I am a beginner in using cocoon and I still have a lot to learn. Hope my
questions make sense to fellow Cocooners.

regards

Albam