hello,
I have downloaded cocoon-2.0 the other day.When I unzipped cocoon-2.0 folder had already cocoon.war file in it.
I really did not understand where am I type the command below

    .\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps install

    Do I suppose to type this in my MsDos prompt or where

    since I already have the .war file (from unzipping) can I just copy that file instead of building another one.?

Another question is:
I just copied cocoon.war file (which came with cocoon-2.0 when I unzipped) to tomcat's webapps/lib and then started the tomcat server. But when I typed Http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ the page come up with an error message saying that the page can not be displayed. Error 404.

Thanks
Adam E. Yartas