Hello,

What is the correct way to serve non xml content with cocoon? For
example, if I have a directory that I just want served as is (images,
html, etc) how do I tell cocoon to do that? Will it serve these things
by default (it doesn't seem to) or does everything that you want served
have to be explicitly set in the sitemap? Does the situation change if
the servlet container (in my case tomcat) is running under apache with
mod_jk?

Thanks for your help.

iw0