No problem. You kept me thinking.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Rosenstrauch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: Servlets to XSL

> At 04:30 PM 1/24/02 -0600, you wrote:
> >Thanks to Vadim Gritsenko and David Rosenstrauch.
> >This scheme now works.
>

> Glad you're up and running Bob.
>
> In fact, though, I feel kinda bad that I gave you some bad advice about
refactoring, creating your own generator, etc.

> Glad Vadim was here to put us both straight.
>
> I learned something new from this:  didn't know the file generator could
take an external URL (e.g., "http://host/dir/servlet";).  Seems pretty
obvious now, of course, but for some reason I just thought it could only
read files in the local cocoon dirs on the server.  Well - good to know.

> Anyway, glad your problem is fixed, and glad I was able to be of SOME help
(without screwing you up too much!)  :-)