Hi Luca,

the clean machine does the same - but only if I access my ORACLE-DB!!

Now I commented out the line in the stylesheet which Grant (the
originator of this thread - you remember ;) mentioned - and it worked -
no exception no error page ...

I decided to split the line from

<xsl:template match="@*|node()" priority="-2">
   <xsl:copy>
   </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

into

<xsl:template match="@*" priority="-2">
   <xsl:copy>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
   </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="node()" priority="-2">
   <xsl:copy>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="node()"/>
   </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

The crash onyl occurs if the node() template is used!
And only if I use Oracle!

Grant, what DB do you use? Oracle? Version?
Luca, do have the possibility to verify the things above?

kind regards
   Harald