Hi,
I am trying to use cocoon for my honours project "Reuse  in ecommerce technologies". However, I am finding it hard to follow and generally stuck. Is there a book out there that can help me.
I have been playing around with sitemap.xmap file and now I get the message cannot find on server, even though i have retraced all my changes.

I sent for cocoon book on Amazon, about a month ago, but was told it had not been printed yet. Is it out now?

I don't want to give up as it looks very useful, and if i can get started I am sure I can make a great project, but it is hard to get started
Sally