Hi

I have been running Cocoon 1.8.2. for some time now on my machine
(under Win2000, as a localhost, for test purposes) - but it has suddenly
stopped working, with the old error message:

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception when creating "
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor" :
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: See
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-normalize

As far as I can see (or know) - the tomcat.bat file has not been
changed, and it is still doing the static load of the various .jar files
(as discussed at length on this group).

What else could be the source of the problem... or do I need to do a
complete reinstall?!

Thanks
Derek