From: "Stephan Michels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > From: "shenoy, nitin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Hi Folks,
> > >
> > > Could someone tell me how to run Cocoon with the sitemap in
interpreted
> > > mode? On the archives I saw some discussions around the "Interpreted
> > > Sitemap" topic.
> >
> > You need to add the scratchpad jar to you WEB-INF/lib and do the
following
> > change at the end of cocoon.xconf:
> > <!--  <sitemap file="sitemap.xmap"
> >                        reload-method="asynchron"
> >                        check-reload="yes"
> >                        logger="sitemap"/>-->
> > <sitemap class="org.apache.cocoon.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor"
> >                logger="sitemap"/>
> >
> > Then resart and enjoy. :-)
>
> Then I will this do I got following exception
>
> message Type 'parentcm' is not defined for 'generate' at

file:/home/stephan/Projekte/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/bin/./../webapps/cocoon/sit
emap.xmap:957:46

> description
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type
> 'parentcm' is not defined for 'generate' at

file:/home/stephan/Projekte/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/bin/./../webapps/cocoon/sit
emap.xmap:957:46

> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>

> sitemap.xmap:957:
>    <map:match pattern="parentcm">
>     <map:generate type="parentcm" src="{1}"/>
>     <map:transform src="stylesheets/parentcm/time.xsl"/>
>     <map:serialize/>
>    </map:match>
>

> When I remove these lines, the error doesn't come anymore.

Yes, it's a feature.
It says that components that are not declared cannot be used, and if you
check you will find that parentcm is not declared.
This has been already told to Sylvian, who made this cool treeprocessor, so
he can maybe fix things in the compiled sitemap that doesn't complain as it
should ;-)
Another think that is known is that currently the treeprocessor isn't able
to compile the docs, and this is also being reviewed.
Please keep sending impressions on it and test results (in speed too), they
are very precious and welcome. :-)

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
These are the days of miracle and wonder...