> From: Bucholdt, Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hi,
>
> I have reading, that XSP support Sessions (I'm using Cocoon 2).
> The JSP/Servlets-API is supporting more internal objects like
"application"
> and "page" with the ServletContext.

Can you provide a patch which will make these available?

> Can I use this internal objects in XSP? If 'yes' - how? If 'no' - is
there a
> other solution like ServletContext and web.xml?

Any generated from XSP Java source file have a comment:

  /* Built-in parameters available for use */
  // context    - ServletContext
  // request    - Request
  // response   - Response
  // parameters - parameters defined in the sitemap

You can obtain session from the request ATM.

Vadim