Hey all,

   I was looking for a cocoon irc channel and I noticed references to
#Cocoon on irc.openprojects.net from almost a year ago.....the channel is
empty, but I think irc is a pretty valuable resource so I was wondering if
anyone is in a position to mention the channel on xml.apache.org/cocoon
somewhere so it might get populated.

  Personally, I konw nothing about Cocoon (hence the searching for the
channel) but I will be on there from now on when I am on IRC....if any of
you frequent IRC or OPN, maybe you could consider adding #Cocoon to your
autojoin list for whatever IRC client you use.

-Tom