Hi,

I was trying to integrate new cocoon 2.0.1 version with my old sitemap and apparently
It was not able to compile sitemap.xmap file
because of the next errors (2.0rc1 works without errors):

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Sitemap pipeline with
map:generate|aggregate|transform must have map:serialize.

as I understand sitemap is not able to compile because I have used something like this:

        <map:match pattern="site/asset_mgmnt">
           <map:generate src="xsp/asset_mgmnt.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
           <map:redirect-to resource="look-and-feel" target="asset_mgmnt"/>
        </map:match>

and this redirection is properly ended with:

        <map:resource name="look-and-feel">
            <map:transform src="stylesheets/xsl/message_filter.xsl"/>
            <map:act type="gwvas-look-and-feel">
                <map:parameter name="target" value="{target}"/>
                <map:transform src="{path}/xsl/{../target}.xsl">
                    <map:parameter name="basepath" value="{basepath}"/>
                </map:transform>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:act>
            <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:resource>

if I put map:serialize at the end of the first pipeline - I'll get next:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
 Sitemap pipeline with map:serialize|read|mount|redirect-to|call can not have any
components after them.

So what is the the solution?

Thanks,
Alex.