Normally, the webDAV servlet will be enabled on Tomcat. The servlet makes
all files under ${TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps/webdav available to a webdav
client.
The easiest way to make your cocoon files accessible is to put a symbolic
link in this directory and make it point to the Cocoon documents
directory...