> From: Andre Thenot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Never mind -- I found where to look: in the request.xsl
> logicsheet in the cocoon.jar file.
> And btw, it works! (I needed to use as="object" for the array case).
>
>    Is there any documentation project going on?

It's kind of going on continuously in the CVS :)

> I'd like to consider helping out some.

This would be terrific! Just grab the CVS, or, if you don't have CVS
client, just go to
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/,
modify any doc where you feel you can contribute, and send in the
patches to the developer list!

Preferred patches are generated by "diff -u" command between original
file and modified one.

> Things really aren't too hard to
> understand looking at the XSL but for the newcomer, it takes a
> while to find out where to start.
>
> A.

Vadim

<snip/>