Hi,

I'm stuck big time with integration of new 2.0.1 release with my old 2rc1
server implementation. I had some problems with sitemap, but with the
help of Vadim I've got it more or less working. Thanks. Now problem
arised with xsp files...

It appears that if you put "global" method in your XSP file (before the
first element), which does some <xsp:content> output - it results in
empty document. No errors in logfiles or system output - nothing what
could get me a glue about the reason.

I was comparing old translated java sources with new - it seems no
differens. It looks like it happens on basic cocoon implementation level.

Any help?

Thanks,
Alex.