Von: Ivanov, Ivelin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2002 06:49
An: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Betreff: Cocoon, XForms, ExFormula,, Struts, etc

Hi,

After using successfully JSPs+Struts for a relatively big enterprise
project, I've grown to appreciate the MVC model, but have also found some
places where it can be improved.

Before starting a long discussion, I'm first just looking for a short answer
to the following question:

Does Cocoon 2 have a mechanism for achieving automatic Form population and
validation, similar to Struts ?

I've noticed that in the project archive XForms and ExFormula have been
discussed on a number of ocasions, but they've been integrated in C2. Am I
wrong?

I will appreciate a prompt response.

Thank you.

-= Ivelin Ivanov =-