Hi all,

This is likely an easy question so here it is:

I have obtained and built cocoon2 from the cvs and it loads and operates as
expected with this one issue. When I select the Portal & Authorization link
to get to the sunspotdemo I receive a file not found 404 message back from
Apache Tomcat/4.01.

So I looked in the my COCOON_HOME and noticed that there is no sitemap.xmap
in the sunspotdemo directory only four directories images/ profiles/
resources/ and styles/ with no other files.

The build command I used was:

    ./build.sh -Dinclude.webapps.libs=yes -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes
webapp

Anyone see what I missed?

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Brian