It works perfectly

Thanks a lot

Xavier : )

Georg Von Sperling wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Xavier,

Took me a while as well as the documentation on sitemap.xmap is kinda sparse, but here is a snipped to put into the <map:pipeline> tag of your sitemap.xmap:

<map:match pattern="**.css">
<map:read src="{1}.css" mime-type="text/css"/>
</map:match>

What this means in English:
take any request to this context that ends with ".css" and respond with the content of the corresponding ".css" file.

Assume you have this directory structure:
tomcat -
webapps -
cocoon -
xml -
page.xml
xsl -
page.xsl
css -
style.css

you might want to set-up your sitemap like this:
<map:pipelines>
<map:pipeline>
... blah ...
<map:match pattern="page.html">
<map:generate type="serverpages" src="xml/page.xml"/>
<map:transform typ e="xslt" src="xsl/page.xsl"/>
<map:serialize/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="style.css">
<map:read src="css/style.css" mime-type="text/css"/>
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>
</map:pipelines>

or, alternatively, you can use the wildcards as described above (a double-star will re-curse through directories, a single-star will stay in the current directory only).

Hope this helps...
Georg von Sperling
MedAptus, Inc.
http://www.medaptus.com