> I have a problem with transformation and XMLizable objects:
> ( I also had the problem when I tried to wirte the this.contentHandler
> directly, or when I used the DOMStreamer )

Are you sure your SAXevents are correct? Namespace etc. ?

Hint: write a XSP page creating the same Fragment and look into
the repository. You then can compare what cocoon wants the events
to look like. If everything is dynamic - use the LogTransformer
after the generator to see what actually comes out of your XMLizable.

Hope this helps
--
Torsten